Monday, August 6, 2007

happy monday

Lots and lots of funness to show you today! Yippeeeeeee.

Myke was in town this week for training for his new job, so we made a point of going out for some fun on Saturday night. I took him to my favorite and yours... the Idle Rich Pub. Love that place. At one point, he tapped some chick on the shoulder and asked her to take our picture. He then went on to tell her that we'd just gotten engaged. Myke, you're a freak. ;)

Had to take a shot of my coozie, since I am that cool to carry one with me in my purse at all times. Actually, make that two. Myke has the other one on his beer in the background.

The coasters on the table were cool. I liked that one was a Sam Adams one... because it's from Boston. And we all know how I feel about Boston.

So I hit up Target last night for the first time in awhile. They moved the $1 section to the other side of the store! I almost bought this.

My mom said that she wants to go get new tattoos this weekend, and that she'd pay for mine! Yahooooooo! I need votes on where I should get the new star.... here are your choices:
A) Top of forearm (right arm)
B) Underside of forearm, near the bend at the elbow (right arm)
C) Top of foot, near the baby toe (right foot)
D) Middle of the back, to the left of the spine
E) Middle of the back, to the right of the spine

I'm serious... I want opinions.

2 comments:

Bails said...

Considering I'm not much of a tattoo fan, I'd say forego the whole damn thing. But. If you must - I'd go with the underside fo the forearm. Definitely.

Unknown said...

Probably a 'no' myself, seeing how from where I stand any tattoo needs to be easily hidden (especially in a wedding dress).

That being said, I guess I'd have to go small of the back, either side, based on the given options.