Monday, August 13, 2007

woohooo!!

This weekend was fairly eventful!

Saturday I got up and hit the gym before 7 am. Yes, I am insane. But it was because we (me, Jackie, Christina, and Christina's daughter Audrey) had plans to hit a 10 am movie! We went to see Becoming Jane. Kids, this movie was great! It made my heart hurt a little bit, but that was the point! So good.

Afterwards we headed to Baja for some exxxxcellent Mexican food. A little heavy for a 100+ degree Texas day, but still amazing. Plus, the Corona helped wash it down quite nicely.

I had to rush home after lunch because my mom was getting antsy about getting down to Addison to get our tattoos! She got a celtic cross on her hip... it's really nice. The guy who did her tattoo reminded both of us of Brad a whole lot... so that was kind of creepy. But I did okay with it, and didn't get all weepy or anything. Yay moving on! As for me, I ended up going with the tattoo on the back. I apologize for the quality and angle of the photo (hello fatty), but here it is...

The reason the quality and angle are a little goofy..... I bought my new cell phone on Saturday night! It's the Sprint Mogul. It is super cool. Still playing around on it, but so far it is everything I wanted. And the best part.... the full keyboard. For someone who texts as much as I do, it's amazing to not have to deal with T9 crap. Aaaaand... it keeps me from texting while driving. Safety, yahoo!

If you look closely, you can see that my "next appointment" is the season premiere of The Hills tonight! Helloooooo, first things first!!!!!

And yes, that is Stella on the background. :)

No comments: