Friday, August 3, 2007

tattoo

Today I'm obsessed with the thought of getting another tattoo. I've spent the last - ohhhh - hour looking at pictures of star tattoos on the good ol' internet.

I'm thinking of possibly getting another one on my wrist, only this time on the right side, and more on the underside.

Then I also like the idea of getting one (or maybe three teeny tiny ones) on the top side of my right forearm. This one I believe is on the side/underside... and they are way too big and colorful. But it's an idea.
I've also toyed with the idea of getting a star on one of my toes... but I also like this one on the top of the foot...
So what do you think?! Tee hee... if I'm not careful, I could end up like these freaks.
Stars everywhere!!!!!! Even *I'm* not that crazy.... or am I?!

No comments: