Tuesday, July 31, 2007

packing sucks!

Packing really does suck. I've been doing a good bit of it during my non-working waking hours. It is aggravating and exhausting, and at times emotionally draining. Finding things from your past that bring up now painful memories.... Yeah, not so fun. But I figured better to do it now, while my family is still nearby and can help me through the tough emotional cleansing (not that they do). If I waited until I got to my new place and started unpacking... let's just say that balcony would look awfully good. (Kidding, really.)

But! The upside to packing is that sometimes you come across exciting stuff. Like this bracelet I forgot I had. Hey look - it's stars.

And another one for you. This morning I received the final proof of my new business cards! I know you're super excited to see what they look like.... so here you go!

You know what I love? That the Cs in the Nashville City Club logo look like Chanel Cs. Yeah. They really do.

Peace out kids!

No comments: