Tuesday, July 24, 2007

houston

Okay, backtracking a bit..... Last week I was in Houston for a big Private Events meeting, which was held in conjunction with the NACE Conference (National Association of Catering Executives). The event itself wasn't entirely exciting, but I did take a few amusing shots along the way.

This first one is from my drive down from Dallas to Houston. I just happened to look down just as I passed over the 15,000 mile mark. Thought it deserved archving. And yes, I was only going 75. I slowed down to take the shot. Safety first!! :)

Then on my way BACK on Wednesday afternoon, I realized that this would probably be the last time I'd really have a good glance at all the various Dallas sites.... so I again pulled out the camera and took some photos while driving. I am so safe.

We've got the House of Blues, Texas Stadium, the American Airlines Center, and a daytime shot of the super cool Dallas skyline.




Dallas is fun, and I think I'll miss it.... but I'm certainly not married to it. I'm grateful for the fresh start. My time here has been tainted by my previous relationship and how it failed right before my very eyes, without my ever realizing that it was dying. Time to start over and make life better! Love you kids. :)

No comments: