Thursday, July 5, 2007

ketchup

Okay! Posting a big bunch today to catch you up for the past few days!


I spent Monday evening in my papasan reading one of the books in which I'm currently engulfed. I'm reading a fictional story about Helen of Troy... it is faaaaantastic. The other is a book that I keep close by for when I have a moment of weakness. I've read it once already, and have highlighted some particularly relavent passages for quick fixes. Sad, I know, since it's been over a year and a half... but I'm still struggling, kids. Big time.

Tuesday Jackie and I went to Whole Foods for lunch, and I just had to take a picture of these fancy chicken breasts. Check out the branding! Stars and Texas! Yay!

Yesterday I ventured out to this wholesale/discount furniture store, and bought myself a new sofa. I'll be moving soon, and I wanted something nice to motivate me a little bit to get rolling on the whole packing and cleaning bit. We'll see if it works. I loooooove this... and it is the perfect color (beige-y purple-y pink-y) to hide both a little dirt and a lot of white dog hair. :)


Annnnd this morning. The one good thing about this awful horrible terrible stormy weather we've had lately is the amazing sunrises and cloud formations we get. How pretty is this?!

So yay! Now I'm all caught up. See ya tomorrrrrrow! :)

No comments: