Friday, July 13, 2007

friday the 13th

So here we are. Friday the 13th! And three new photos for your eyes to feast upon! Lucky you!

When we went to PB for lunch the other day (PB = Potbelly, for you unfortunate souls who have never experienced the heavenly sandwiches), Christina and I noticed an eBay store two doors down!!! Unbelieveable. Andy Stitzer would be so excited.


Last night I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Now, many of you know that I am extremely vocal about Book 5 being my LEAST favorite of all the HP books. Well they did something right with the movie, because it was amaaaazing. I absolutely loved it. It was so so so good. Emotionally draining. Exciting. Just so greatly wonderfully good. Go see it. Now. (Yes, this photo is a screen shot of my current desktop on my work computer. Shut up. You wish you were as cool as me.)

I just ate a Mounds bar. Doesn't it look like a turd? I don't even know if that's how you spell it. But it looks like poop. For real.

Heading to Houston this weekend for a meeting, and won't be back until Wednesday. I'll do my best to get some photos during my time there.......... but you know I won't promise anything. Enjoy, kids!

No comments: