Monday, June 4, 2007

and all this doesn't distract me

I know you think I just sit around and play on the internet all day during work, but I do actually have a desk in a cubicle in an office. Yes, there's a computer there, and yes I do spend a good portion of my day f-ing around.... but I get a lot of work done, too. It's not my fault I'm just so amazingly brilliant that it takes me less time to finish things than it does other people..... hee hee. :)

So here's a tiny piece of where I sit and work so so hard every day. It is just a small excerpt of the cacophony that is my desk. I have an addiction to magnets that almost rivals my addiction to flip flops, lip gloss, and cute bags. This shot really doesn't do it justice.

You'll see the not-so-surprising ones on there... the flip flop, the star, the tacos... the inspirational one that says "leap and the net will appear". I have a large variety of those types of motivational quotes all over my cube... it's as if I think that merely sitting in their presence and perhaps giving them a sideways glance now and again will help yank me out of the melancholy of this damn broken heart. (But that's another story for another day!)

Did you notice the one that says "Mischief Managed"?! That's a personal favorite. :)

2 comments:

Bails said...

Why is the lightning bolt dated with a date that has yet to occur??

*jackie* said...

That's when Harry Potter book 7 comes out!! DUH! :)