Wednesday, June 20, 2007

slackass!!!

So... I figure, not counting today's picture.... I'm two behind. I don't know how I became such a slackass with this. I started out with such gusto! I do actually have some stuff going on that is occupying my mind, so I'll use that as an excuse. Nothing bad... don't start worrying about me. Just job stuff... moving stuff... exciting yes! But also a little anxiety-causing. But good anxiety. I think. :)

Annnnyway. I'll start out with a picture from yesterday. It's another super exciting work photo. Just a stack of graphs. Not even sure what is being measured... membership dues, I'm thinking. Who knows.


Next is just a placeholder, to make up for one of the ones I've missed. It's an early comic from one my most favorite websites... and actually happens to be exceedingly appropriate in this instance. Check it out (http://www.nataliedee.com/)... You'll either laugh your ass off or think it is incredibly stupid. With me, it is definitely the former.


Later on I'll try and get something interesting up for today. Why didn't I bring my damn camera with me when I went to Whole Foods for lunch?! Blast!!!!!!

No comments: