Thursday, June 28, 2007

rain rain go away

Slowly but surely... I'll catch up to the correct number of pictures. I just can't help it if my life has been a bit too hectic lately to remember to pull out my camera! :)

Yesterday while on a conference call (you know how I feel about conference calls), I made an exciting addition to my desk calendar. I have pre-purchased my tickets for HP#5... my mom and I are going to see it on July 12. Yay!! Hence the logo on that day.... And yes, before you say anything... I *am* that cool.

In other news... we've had some really crazy weather here in Texas. Lots of rain and clouds and storms. Here's two photos from today... the first is taken out of the window of my boss's office. Check out those clouds! And the second is clearly the aftermath... several hours later. I saw it in the sky over my neighborhood when I was driving home from taking Stella to the vet. I love rainbows!!!

All I can say is that hope this damn rain goes away soon. It's getting slightly old. Hello, this is supposed to be Texas - sunny and hot hot all summer!! Come on now.

No comments: